A very good quality audio clip is the results of a quality microphone which allows you to file crisp and clear sound with ease. You’ll find two varieties of microphones available in the market, Dynamic and Condenser Microphones. Both are made for a unique objective but to put it in ease, condenser microphones are mainly designed to record music whereas the dynamic microphones are used on metallic music recording or in stage shows.
If you’re willing to purchase a microphone then you have to select between these two and then you should look ahead to other factors.
Here, we’re mentioning our top 5 products that are reliable, easy to prefer and they can fulfill the need with ease. Let’s begin with the record
Top 5 Best Microphones in India 2020
The below-mentioned list is based on their type, efficiency, design, quality, ease of use and a few other factors. Let’s jump to the list and find out about our top pick.
Top 5 Best Microphones Reviews in India 2020
MXL Mics 770 Condenser Cardioid Microphone is better-built quality and durability makes it one of the best choices. This product is available in dark metallic finish and 6-micron and low distortion diaphragm. There is a preamp with balanced output to make everything simpler for you.
Having Switchable bass cut and the -10db pad lets you avoid extra base and keep on recording audio with good smoothness. For musicians, this microphone is a good option to allow you to record just about everything comfortable. However, it’s important to install the driver for this microphone.
- It has Legendary MXL sonic characteristics.
- Shock mount and rugged carrying case for smooth recording.
- You get switchable bass cut for -10db.
- It’s a condenser mic with Gold-sputtered.
Blue Yeti is one of the best microphones used by Game Streamers, Youtubers, Podcast Creators and many more people. This versatile product is designed to work directly by plugging in the USB to your PC and there are no extra instruments required for that.
It has Tri capsule array which may record all the situations with ease and you get multiple pattern selectors to ease up the work for sure. Acquire control will assist you to avoid the difficulty of poor-quality recording and you can simply mix everything incorrect manner.
- Plug and play due to USB connectivity.
- Mute button and earphone wire output available.
- Sturdy stand to keep it stable while using.
- It has the signal to noise by 100dB.
A product with very low value and such good opinions in this list is Powerpak BM-700. The manufacturer claims it as a professional microphone, it isn’t that good however the quality is acceptable for the price level. It’s a condenser microphone with a big diaphragm to catch more sound.
The recording quality pf this microphone is somewhere between crisp or snappy to bit distorted sometimes. If you go beyond higher frequency, the sound will distort because of the massive diaphragm that’s why it’s good for a basic purpose like podcasting, streaming, and narrating any video.
- Simple to use with PC, not with a laptop.
- Accessible in Plenty of color choices.
- Condenser microphone with a big diaphragm.
In terms of high-end quality for the budget price level, we can’t forget the name of Nady RSM-4 Unique Style Ribbon Microphone which is designed for vocals, recording and guitars audio for on-line streaming.
Stylish ribbon microphone looks as if the perfect choice to record audio books, songs and instruments. If you wish to go on a better pitch then there is no need to worry about a single factor because it has a better frequency response rate that makes it extremely reliable to use.
- Manufactured with using higher quality materials.
- Internal shock mount construction reduces noise.
- It is available in a soft pouch packing to avoid any scratches.
- The most effective thing is the weight which is 340 grams.
Another time, Blue microphone nailed the list is because of their extremely low-cost microphone that’s reliable enough to offer impressive audio quality. Mainly designed for basic work like Playing MOBA Games, YouTube Streaming, doing video calls and recording instruments.
Even it’s not designed for music recording, you can find it useful and good enough to get crystal clear audio with ease. It has the frequency response between 40 –18 kHz which allows you to record music and vocals with ease.
- The frequency response from the microphone is 40 –18 kHz.
- It’s Designed to Record vocals, add narration and create podcasts.
- Its plays feature in-built for better usability and has a plug.
- It comes with a desktop stand as well as a USB cable to connect it.
How to Choose the perfect Microphone?
Selecting the perfect condenser microphone may seem like a simple task but it can eat up plenty of time and you should still end up staying confused. To unclog the selection and allow you to take the right decision, we made a list of top 4 things that you should consider during the buy
- Type of Microphone – You could find that there are mainly two types of the microphone to choose from. You may go along with condenser or the dynamic microphone based mostly on your needs. Another type that you can simply find in the market is a ribbon microphone
- Frequency Response – A microphone with a higher frequency response is nice to capture massive spectrum but they’ll end up catching noise also. You can go with a microphone that supports 80 Hz to 15 kHz because recording audio is very easy on such mics.
- Specification – After the first two factors, you must check out their specification. You should verify, do they have shock-mount, anti-wind foam cap, and other stuff. Having a small stand is additional and you’ll consider it when you are willing to use the mic for streaming.
After all these factors, you need to check frequency response, their design, built quality, brand, and their price to find that which one suit your need. A simple design is reliable however you should know about other options to ensure the best product with ease.
Considering all of the factors and our mentioned top picks, it’s sure that you can take the decision with ease. Just be sure you understand the need and then look after specifications as well as reviews to ensure the perfect buy.
To justify a purchase, you do complete analysis which will let you get the best decision. Even, considering the manufacturer will help to decide the right product for your need.